Residential Habilitation in Central Florida, Broward Areas & nearby
Courage Living Care & Services, Inc. believes that all of us have a right to pursue our own dreams, practice a profession, to maintain a fulfilling career and to live independently if we please. For clients who have developmental and physical disabilities, this can still be possible through the Residential Habilitation Program.
The goal of this program is to give differentially-abled individuals a chance to become a functioning and contributing part of the community. Our Medical Social Workers and Nurses can help clients through these services:
- Psychosocial Assessment and Support
- Guidance on Healthcare Policies
- Inpatient and Outpatient Care Arrangements
- Rehabilitative Care Planning
- Planning Alternative Living or Supported Living
- Assistance in Coping with Emotions on Lifestyle Changes
- Plan of Care Development
- Community Resource Coordination
- Supportive Case Management
For further inquiries about Residential Habilitation or any of the other services for Home Care in Homestead, Florida, please call 305-910-5460 or schedule an appointment with a care coordinator for a private consultation.